Zebra Tabletop, Desktop and PAX Repair
At Thunderbird Technical Services, we have a reputation of repairing difficult faults specific to Zebra Printers. Our factory-trained technicians specialize in Zebra printer repair and service. This has made us the go-to provider for reliable Zebra printer repair services that are both effective and economical.
We are factory trained in the following:
- Zebra Performance Printers - 110xi4, 140xi4, 170xi4, 220xi4, 110xi3, 140xi3, 170xi3, 220xi3
- Zebra Industrial Printers - ZT-400, ZM400, ZM600, Z-105sl, S4M, Z4M, Z6M
- Zebra PAX - ZE500/4, ZE 500/6, 170PAX4, 110PAX4
Zebra PAX Printer and PAX Engine Service and Repair
Call Thunderbird Technical Services for all of your Zebra ZE500 and Pax Printer Engine service and repair needs. We are factory trained on Zebra PAX models (including the earliest PAX 172 and 173 models) and are experts at troubleshooting, providing printer support, and identifying Zebra PAX problems far beyond the symptoms and error conditions reviewed in any technical service manual or Zebra PAX manual. Did you just replace the ribbon control board on a PAX3 and it is bad again? Did you just replace the ribbon sensor and media sensor assemblies and your PAX3 still does not work? Thunderbird has the solution!
Zebra ZE500/4/6, 170PAX4 and 110PAX4 Print Engine Refurbishment Program
Program features :
- Replacement of all belts, rollers and bearings.
- Gears replaced, if necessary.
- Ribbon out plate replaced, if necessary.
- Missing case screws replaced.
- PAX will be cleaned and inspected.
- All communication ports (including applicator port) will be tested thoroughly.
- The printer will be adjusted and calibrated according to your label and ribbon specifications.
- A report will be generated giving all testing and inspection results.
This program is offered only for working PAX printers and Zebra PAX engines. Customers must confirm printers are in usable condition. If an error condition exist, or if the Zebra Printer Engine is not operational, report that error condition prior to sending in the printer. This program is intended for depot repair service only. Otherwise, please call.