Zebra ZE500/4/6, 170PAX4 and 110PAX4 Print Engine Refurbishment Program
Call Thunderbird Technical Services for all of your Zebra ZE500 and Pax Printer Engine service and repair needs. We are factory trained on Zebra PAX models (including the earliest PAX 172 and 173 models) and are experts at troubleshooting, providing printer support, and identifying Zebra PAX problems far beyond the symptoms and error conditions reviewed in any technical service manual or Zebra PAX manual.
Program features :
- Replacement of all belts, rollers and bearings.
- Gears replaced, if necessary.
- Ribbon out plate replaced, if necessary.
- Missing case screws replaced.
- PAX will be cleaned and inspected.
- All communication ports (including applicator port) will be tested thoroughly.
- The printer will be adjusted and calibrated according to your label and ribbon specifications.
- A report will be generated giving all testing and inspection results.
This program is offered only for working PAX printers and Zebra PAX engines. Customers must confirm printers are in usable condition. If an error condition exist, or if the Zebra Printer Engine is not operational, report that error condition prior to sending in the printer. This program is intended for depot repair service only. Otherwise, please call.
Headquarters Telephone: 513-659-1067
Headquarters Mailing Address: 121 Madison Park, PO Box 23, Batavia, OH 45103-0023
Service E-mail: email@example.com
Phoenix Email: firstname.lastname@example.org