At Thunderbird Technical Services, we have a reputation of repairing difficult faults specific to Zebra Printers. Our factory-trained technicians specialize in Zebra printer repair and service. This has made us the go-to provider for reliable Zebra printer repair services that are both effective and economical.
We are factory trained in the following:
- Zebra Performance Printers – ZT611, ZT621, ZT610, ZT620, 110xi4, 140xi4, 170xi4, 220xi4
- Zebra Industrial Printers – ZT500, ZT410, ZT411, ZT420 , ZT421
- Applicator Print Engines – ZE511, ZE521, ZE500/4, ZE500/6
The Zebra xi-Series printers (with the exception of Z-220xi4) and the Z-105slPlus are discontinued. Zebra support for these printers will end May 2, 2023. Parts unique to these printers will no longer be produced and supply from standard distributors will end. To maintain your operation, move toward current models such as the next generation ZT-Series printers. Due to supply chain issues, placing an order for new equipment is essential. Call Thunderbird to keep your existing equipment serviced while waiting or your new equipment to arrive. We also can provide loaners at no charge if orders for new equipment are placed through us.
Discontinued Printers (Unsupported by Zebra)
- Zebra Performance Printers – 110xi3Plus, 140xi3Plus, 170xi3Plus, 220xi3Plus
- Zebra Industrial Printers – ZM400, ZM600, Z-105sl, S4M, Z4M, Z6M, Stripe and S-series
- Applicator Print Engines -170PAX4, 110PAX4, All PAX2/PAX3 models
To stay updated on Zebra printer news, tips and updates we invite you come back and view the useful links on this page.
Zebra Printer Service Programs
For 22 years, Thunderbird Technical Services has been providing clients with on-site barcode-printer repair services, services plans and maintenance programs. Our service area extends throughout, but not limited to, West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio. We have resources in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, and western Tennessee.
We also offer depot repair services. Send your printer to us and we will provide an estimate of repair within 48 hours of receiving your machine.